Welcome to Paradise Ranch! Hello people! Welcome to the community dedicated to the Korean drama Paradise Ranch! In this community, individuals such as yourself can spazz about scenes or episodes, rant about unsatisfactory episodes/scenes, and share fanfictions, fanart, news [articles], ratings, and just about anything related to Paradise Ranch! Come and join us, as we explore this exhilarating and exciting drama together!
Sypnosis & Basic Profile
Title: 파라다이스 목장 / Paradise Ranch Also Known as : Paradise Meadow & Paradise Farm Genre: Romance, melodrama Episodes: 16 Broadcast network: SBS Broadcast period: 2011-Jan-24 to 2011-Mar-15 Air time: Monday & Tuesday 20:55
Dong Joo (Choi Kang Changmin) and Da Ji (Lee Yeon Hee) were once a couple who were married at 19 but they quickly divorced. Years passed, they both return to their old house and discover that their feelings for each other have been endured.
Shim Chang Min as Han Dong Joo Lee Yeon Hee as Lee Da Ji Yoo Ha Na as Park Jin Young Joo Sang Wook as Seo Yoon Ho Chun Ho Jin as Lee Eok Soo Im Soo Hyang as Lee Da Eun Jang Yong as Han Suk Sang Ahn Suk Hwan as Han Tae Man Na Young Hee as Lee Bok Shim Lee Shi Un as Secretary Lee Park Soo Hyun as Baek In Soo Lee Doo Il a Shim Soo Bong Yoon Ye Hee as Kang Yang Ja Choi Jong Yoon (최종윤) as Bang Jong Dae Jung Eun Pyo as President Yang Yoon Ji Min as Ji Mil Hye Yoon Ye Ri
Producer: Sanhwa Networks, SM Entertainment Director: Kim Chul Kyu Screenwriter: Jang Hyun Joo (장현주), Suh Hee Jung
1. Anything that isn't related to the Korean drama Paradise Ranch isn't allowed here. There IS a reason for the community that is dedicated to the drama solely and also because the title of this communityIS named after the drama.
2.When posting to the community, all posts must be under an LJ-cut. Unless if it's only a small amount of info, it is allowed.
3. All posts containing fiction or links to fiction rated R or NC-17 must have a warning somewhere in the post.
4. When posting a fic, please use the format below (optional): Title: Chapter(s)/One-shot: Author: Pairing: Genre: Rating: Disclaimer: Summary: A/N: (optional)
LINKS: *Note: Of course, if you already have a format of your own, you may use that instead.
5. Only use Livejournal’s default font size and color. Actually, I'm not very particular with regards to which fonts you use. Thus, you are welcome to use whichever font you desire.
6. No TyPinG LiEK DiSs. No sticky caps.
7. All posts must be in English or include an English translation.
8. Please be respectful to the people and the contents within the community. *Note: This community DEFINITELY does NOT tolerate negativity:
I. Please don't criticize any material that 'you' remain clueless of. Basically, if 'you' don't understand the "real essence" of a given subject, then please refrain from criticizing anyone or anything because it's simply unfair.
II. Please keep in mind that your anonymity isn't and shouldn't be an excuse to hurt other people's feelings by offending them. Be responsible even when online because if it were in the 'real world' rather than 'cyber world' -- you'd definitely be punished (one way or another) by higher authorities for any trouble you cause, isn't that right? With that in mind, please use caution and be more sensitive of other people's feelings (especially when globalization's at work -- hence, we're all from different cultures with differing beliefs and values; for example, there are people who are more sensitive about a given subject than others, etc). Now, even though our beliefs and values may differ, R E S P E C T remains universal. What you wouldn't do in the 'real world', shouldn't be done in 'cyber world'; just like what 'you' wouldn't do when you're sober, shouldn't be done when you're drunk.
III. Of course, we all possess the right to freedom of speech; however, please don't abuse it by saying hateful and non-sensical things since it is unwanted and unnecessary. Besides, such a right is a mere privilege -- our ancestors all worked hard for it. Saying hurtful things is the same as cyber-bullying since you are uttering psychological and emotional crap and again, it is intolerable.
9. If you'd like to advertise your community, you may do so, but make sure that it's related to any of the actors/actresses from Paradise Ranch. Also, please tag it as: *advertisement. Hence, you may advertise your community whatever concept it may be, unless the rules have changed otherwise.
In order for this comm to be successful and fun, please please please follow these rules. Thank you!